miercuri, 19 noiembrie 2014

First post on my seborrheic keratosis blog:)

Hello People!
My name is Linda C. and I'm a ex suffer of seborrheic keratosis.

I just created this blog to have a place where to write a few of my experiences with this skin disease.

I hope that you will enjoy and find my articles usefull. Fell free to ask me whatever you like if you  feel the need.

PS. I'm not a dermatologist and the articles about seborrheic keratosis that you will find here won't replace the advice of a dermatologist. They are just my experiences and I can't guarantee that will work for you too.

PPS. I won't ever put ads here. If you will see any kind of banner or something, that would be from blogger.com because this blog is running on a free account.

Take care,
Linda
https://plus.google.com/100438498937379432815

Un comentariu:

  1. What happened Linda. I am quite a bit older, 70, but SK has been rearing it's ugly head for better than 50 years. My Mom had it and I am passing it down too, sorry to say. I found your beginning commentary and thought you were going to try many treatments and write about them. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong location. http://seborrheic-keratoses.com/my-experience-with-keratosis-pilaris/ is where I first found your writings. Was hopping you had success and could pass it on.

    RăspundețiȘtergere